Types of Car Service Reading available at our facility
Interim services (every 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first)
This servicing routine covers a total of 50 checks.
Some of the checks included are:
- Inspecting for body damage
- Inspection of the tyres and wheels and trims for damage
- Brake check
- Replacing oil filter and air filter
- Wiper blade inspection etc.
Our expert technicians will complete the servicing within a minimum tur-around-time.
Full car services (every 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes earlier)
In this service, we conduct a total of 77 checks and that includes everything we cover during our interim Car Service Reading.
What do we cover in our full car servicing Reading?
- Oil change
- Oil filter, Air filter, and Pollen filter change
- Exhaust check
- Visual check of the brake hydraulic system and hoses for any leaks and corrosion
- Inspecting the operation of all external door locks
- Battery check
- Checking the condition of the number plate, etc.
Dial 0118 950 7507 to book an appointment at your convenience.
Benefits of regular car servicing
- Ensures driving safety
- Increases fuel efficiency
- Helps you avoid MOT fails
- Fetches a higher resale value, etc.
Our well-trained technicians have an eye for detail and can thoroughly inspect your car to identify any issues on time. Also, we only stock OE-grade spares to ensure top-quality replacements at cost-effective rates.
We are certain you can end your search for the ‘best car repairing garage near me” with us. Visit our workshop at 173 Cardiff Rd, Reading RG1 8HD. We are open from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm.
For further information, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up your name, contact number, and email ID, and place your query on our website’s ‘Contact’ page.